Welcome to Ora Recruiting! We are the ophthalmic clinical trial recruiting headquarters for Ora, Inc, the world’s leading ophthalmic CRO. We recruit patients like you to participate in eye studies. Our headquarters are in Andover, MA but we conduct studies across the United States. Our purpose at Ora Recruiting is to connect you with the ophthalmic study that best fits your unique needs. Let’s power the future of eye care together.
Join a study. See the impact.
1) What are the differences between study phases?
2) How long does it take for a new treatment or device to get approved by the FDA?
3) What do I need to bring?
4) Are studies safe and are there risks associated with study participation?
5) Can you do more than one study at a time?
6) Does compensation from study participating count as income?
7) What happens if you don’t finish a study or no longer want to participate?
8) How do I know if I qualify for a study?
9) Are you guaranteed to get the study medication when you participate in a research study?